The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Horsie Sez:

Its is likely to snow tomorrow. This cannot be allowed in Texas!!

I can't take all this make-up work. Praise classes like World History and Chemistry that never give homework.

I was raped of my second band locker because Mr. R said now that marching season is over, I don't need two lockers because I'm not bringing two instruments. This is outrageous. Does he know how much crap will have to be relocated in order to clear out my second locker?

I have done no make-up work yet because I forgot to bring my backpack to OAP rehearsal and I never have to drive to do things at home.

However, I have developed a fancy for doing work at 5am.

Everyone needs to start calling Julia "Foggy Risque"

The mints with the spiral in the middle are better than the ones with only the little stripes along the edge.

Everyone must call Keyes "Jap Chap"

I think my stuffed badger is possessed porkay it keeps staring at me with a mad look in its eyes.

If you haven't memorized Rolling Thunder and you know it, clap your hands.

A word of advice: Make sure there are no guys in the girls bathroom before you begin changing clothes.

SBC is buying AT&T.

Soy products increase estrogen production when eaten.

I know something ya'll don't know ;-)


1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Cingular is the name of SBC's wireless service company. They are a single entity.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap