The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Half The Band Can't Be Wrong

I've been out of school all week with the Asian flu. Quite a nasty little Asian it is, too. You get awful headaches, sore throats, and your ears are all wonky. I was informed that around 50% of the Celina band is out with the flu and there is even talk of closing the school due to illness...again. For those that don't recall, this happened last year (or maybe 2 years ago, I really can't remember). I was also told that I probably missed one of the most work intensive weeks the school has ever seen--oh, joy.

So much sickness can be trying on a person. I need to memorize the rest of Rolling Thunder and my Solo for band. I have to finish writing two essays that were due awhile ago, and I have to prepare for whatever work I missed.

On the bright side of things, I tried the southwest chicken fajita pita from Jack in the Crack aka Jack in the Box, and it is very good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cool Cass said...

why do all these people in celina get sick so easily? good thing i'm not there -- but getting out of school for sickness was awesome- that happened once when i was there- though in celina there's not much to do anyways so we ended up walking around the totally empty mall- fun times

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap