The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Adventure Club

In the car, again. I've spent three+ hours in the car today. Listening to that much radio can drive one mad. It's amazing how many songs are repeatedly played. The family and I went to Blue Mesa for dinner. We ordered this gelato sampler for dessert, and in the description it says that it has two exotic flavors and comes with toppings on the side. It turns out that the two exotic flavors this week were vanilla and chocolate. On the way home, I listened to the adventure club with Josh on the edge and let me tell you, there is some messed up music in this world. Now I still need to memorize Rolling Thunder and finish my BCIS report along with English and Spanish vocab. I hate being sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap