The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Its just, for the first time, I feel Wicked!

Somebody save me, I think I'm turning green!! Here are the lyrics to What Is This Feeling? from the Wicked soundtrack. Did you know that they have a DVD of Wicked? I typed all this myself, by the way.

GALINDA
(spoken) Dearest darlingest Momsie and Popsical:

ELPHABA
(spoken) My dear Father:

BOTH
There's been some confusion
Over rooming here at Shiz:

ELPHABA
But of course, I'll care for Nessa:

GLINDA
But of course, I'll rise above it:

BOTH
For I know that's how you'd want me to
respond
Yes, there's been some confusion
For you see, my room-mate is:

GALINDA
Unusually and exceedingly peculiar
And altogether quite impossible to describe:

ELPHABABlonde.

GALINDA
What is this feeling?
So sudden and new?

ELPHABA
I felt it the moment
I laid eyes on you:

GALINDA
My pulse is rushing:

ELPHABA
My head is reeling:

GALINDA
My face is flushing:

BOTH
What is this feeling?
Fervid as a flame,
Does it have a name?
Yes!: Loathing
Unadulterated loathing

GALINDA
For your face

ELPHABA
Your voice

GALINDA
Your clothing

BOTH
Let's just say - I loathe it all
Ev'ry little trait, however smal
lMakes my very flesh begin to crawl
With simple utter loathing
There's a strange exhilaration
In such total detestationI
t's so pure and strong!
Though I do admit it came on fast
Still I do believe that it can last
And I will be loathing
Loathing you
My whole life long!

STUDENTS
Dear Galinda, you are just too good
How do you stand it?
I don't think I could!
She's a terror! She's a Tartar!
We don't mean to show a bias,
But Galinda, you're a martyr!

GALINDA
Well: these things are sent to try us!

STUDENTS
Poor Galinda, forced to reside
With someone so disgusticified
We all just want to tell you:
We're all on your side!
We share your:

GALINDA AND ELPHABA STUDENTS
What is this feeling Loathing
So sudden and new? Unadulterated loathing
I felt the moment For her face, her voice
I laid eyes on you Her clothing
My pulse is rushing Let's just say:
My head is reeling We loathe it all!
Oh, what is this feeling? Ev'ry little trait however small
Does it have a name? Makes our very flesh
Yes: Begin to crawl
Ahhh... Ahhh...

ALL
Loathing!

GALINDA AND ELPHABA ALL
There's a strange
exhilaration Loathing
In such total
detestation Loathing
So pure, so strong Loathing

STUDENTS
So strong!

GALINDA AND ELPHABA
Though I do admit it came on fast
Still I do believe that it can last ALL
And I will be loathing Loathing
For forever loathing Loathing Truly deeply
loathing you Loathing you
My whole
Life long! Loathing
Unadulterated
loathing
ELPHABA
Boo!

God, Its hard to type in columns!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap