The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas in Dixie

I know that I've already made a Christmas Eve post, but I felt it necessary to make another one and tehnically, its Christmas day. I feel that there is not much more to be said, but I wanted to put in some pretty Christmas colors!!!! Microsoft will have to sell a striped version of Windows in Europe. I think Christmas is very special, and after watching Mr. Holland's Opus, I'm feeling a wave of sentiment. I hope everyone who is interested has taken a look at the OAP pictures. I will be posting pics from eighth grade OAP soon. I feel that this year will be a good year for Christmas. On a completely unrelated note, by lip balm has frozen and now I can't use it. Its all crunchy and it breaks apart when I try to put it on. I hope everyone has watched Nightmare Before Chirstmas at least once this holiday season. Happy Christmas! (I hate people who say that)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Hello, my name is Sarah. I was just "blog-surfing" and you said that you were from Celina and it blows my mind because I'm from Krum, which is pretty damn close to you. No need to respond if you don't desire to, but I just thought that was a crazy finding. Merry Christmas to you.
Sarah
P.S. Even if you don't have a drive to leave a comment on my blog, do it anyway, just so I'll know you at least saw this. lol :)

1:26 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Damn Brits!! I've been so devoid of occupation this week that I've been going to bed at like 8:30 and getting up around 11:00. I just can't take anymore rest. I have had enough sleep to last me a couple of months.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap