The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

More fun than a Red Rider BB Gun

Today is Christmas, folks, and tomorrow it will be gone. I hope everyone got what they wanted or something good (or at least a decent amount of cash). I had the most boring christmas I've had in awhile. I could not muster even the most fake excitement for any of my gifts. I think I have lost the ability to feel emotions. I got two sweatshirts, a t-shirt, a button down shirt, cooking oil, a cashmere sweater, another button down shirt (both button downs are the uggliest color of green) a package of loose leaf tea, a Santoku Knife, THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW, WHITE CHICKS, CASTAWAY, A CHRISTMAS STORY, a matching pen and pencil (just the thing I need, how nice.)(no kidding), a pack each of underwear, socks, and white t-shirts, a tie, some shoes, pajama pants, an Apple ipod mini (coming after Christmas), some stuff that is still a surprise that's coming later, and the Wicked soundtrack. The red items are cool gifts, the others I would have rather had the cash equivalent. I don't know how good the other stuff will be. Drop me a comment and tell me what you got for Christmas. My parents must think that I like ugly clothes and sweatshirts and UT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap