The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

If you have enough money to help one country, you should have enough to help every other country in the world.

Its like being able to eat in school only if you brought enough for the whole class. This is the article. The UN had the nerve to call the U.S. "stingy." they're saying that we don't provide enough aid to Asian Tsunami victims. Bush defended us by saying how much money we do provide. Sometimes America has to take care of the Americans! We can't give all our money away to other countries. Especially since Asia gets all of our money anyway from all the US imports from them. The budget office is going to have to struggle to come up with the funds for this emergency relief. Why are we are expected to help every country with their financial problems? What about Europe? There have plenty of money and their currency is stronger than the dollar. England isn't battling a huge defecit. On the subject of currency, I believe that people quit investing in the dollar in case Kerry won the election. Now that Bush is in office again, I think the value of the US Dollar will rebound.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Hello hello, again. Yes, I was in band, but this year I decided to home school. Next year I plan on going back to high school, but I felt a need to "take a break". hah I just bought myself a clarinet though, and my friends are taking some extra clarinet run-offs from school so I can try to stay up to par. I don't know, we'll see how much my playing pays off next year in band.

Sarah

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap