The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

So Long, but not farewell

I think more has happened in the past month or so than I would have ever imagined.
I always felt that I would end up going to UT, but I never imagined that I would be in such great programs. I have probably told everybody that I can that I'm getting a business honors and a plan II honors degree in 5 years because I could never pass up the chance to boast :-)
What makes me even happier (in the worst way) is when people that I don't like have to settle for a crappy college. Does that make me a bad person...I don't care. However, I am so afraid of having to start all over and make new friends, but I hope it'll work out better in college than in this crap town. Who knows how many guard guys I'll meet to add to the 3 existing ones.
For those of you out of the loop, here is a breakdown of the gayest people we meet:

1) Fruty McChildMolester hangs out at Brookshires late at night and frightens Jessica while Parris is passed out and drooling on my lap

2) Guard Guys: Currently there are 3-- Zach, the guard captain at Abeliene Wiley, Some guy from Impulse the DCI corps, and Carl from Whitesboro. As we meet them, the list grows

3) Happy McTennisShoes is the really happy guy that helped run the most recent OAP contest that was held in Princeton. He is too happy for his own good.

I often have to remember that I am still in high school and need to finish enjoying my time here despite the fact that on any given day I feel ostrasized by my own friends. Nobody ever tells you how to deal with coming into your own and dealing with things that may never change. Not to mention the fact that I feel like shit due to the fact that I am really excited that the One Act Play is going so far, but that I am hardly even a part of it. It takes a lot to keep my ego and pride at bay.

I would like to say that I am totally loving Cain's friend John, and I hope he comes to Prom. Speaking of which, I need 700 dollars to pull off everything I want for prom, how rediculous is that.

Since nobody really reads this, I feel somewhat confident in saying that some people just have to get over themselves. If 23 out of 24 hours in the day you act like a complete asshole and the only reason people tolorate you is because they are forced to be around you.

Finally, to my fairest, I have to implore you hereby the fluency of text to align your wayward desires and to open your eyes to your great worth and never to settle for something that doesn't match the value sewn in your footsteps.

Tomorrow I have my interview with the Terry Foundation. If it goes well, I will get a full ride scholarship to UT with living expenses for up to 6 years. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

The last three paragraphs are my favorite.

I read your blog, but this post hasn't shown up until today.

That's deep Mr. Parris.

Good luck.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap