The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Fundamentally Flawed

So, BETA convention, even though it was cut short, was awesome. I had so much fun, and I don't even know why. I met the most awesome people from Aubrey (I swear I knew some of them, already, but couldn't place them precisely), I chilled with Paige, and voted for my next BETA idol, LorAnn Garrett. I know I sucked at the math competition, but I was actually excited to use my derivative, integral, and sigma rules. I even got to implement Pascal's triangle. (I'm sure y'all are on the edge of your seats about the math test). Of course, on the trip down, we broke one of Mrs. Carey's blacklights and had to replace it. I don't know where we'll find another shaman to bestoy the powers of bobcat spirit on the new bulb, though.
The stupid ice forced us home early, so I'm hiding out with Trisha for the night so I don't have to go home. My parents still think I'm in Dallas--tee hee.
So, all my high spirits came crashing down when I realized about 90 minutes ago that I am only good at being people's friends. I am doomed to wander the planet alone like the incredible hulk or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap