The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Lather, Rinse, Repeat. Follow with Conditional Love

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. People are so fatal that they don't even need guns. I think I have finally learned that nobody is ever alone, and that everything you do affects someone else. I really don't want to end all my friendships, but they seem to be coming to a natural close. In my entire life, I have never felt more abandoned than I do at this moment. Whether it's guys or girls, I always seem to love somebody that can't ever love me in return. It is not that they don't want to I am sure, it is that they are physically incapable.
There is nothing more devastating to one's pride and self worth than to be betrayed, led on, and abandoned. And Chris, if you read this, Disturbia was not good at all, it was only disturbing. Why I was surprised to see that a movie called Disturbia was, in fact, disturbing, I'm not sure, but I was.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

...I liked Disturbia...

"Life is like a grapefruit...it's orangy-yellow and dimpled on the outside, wet and squidgy in the middle. It's got pits on the inside to. Oh, yea, and some people have half of one for breakfast." --Douglas Adams

It get's better though! You just have to keep on truckin'.

"Be rational."
"Get real!"

5:31 PM  
Blogger Becoming said...

Guns don't kill people. Bullets do. But those guns do get them going awfully fast. Kinda ridiculous holding someone up with a handful of bullets.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap