The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Stick It to the Gymnists

Sooo, I saw "Stick It" last night (It's the gymnastic equivalent of "bring it on"), and not only did they impress me with their soundtrack, but I am in love with the movie, gymnasts, the star of the movie, and I want to be a gymnast (I think I'm totally built for it---and I'm short enough). It might have been a little cheesy, with underdeveloped romances and an ending that left you feeling unsatisfied, but the message is what counts. I give it the seal of approval. For those of you that have seen it, don't you think that would be a great thing to do to Marching Band judges?

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I don't know if the movie would be able to live up to actually watching gymnastics competitions, like the Olympics and the other minor ones. I love gymnastics! It's awesome!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap