The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Appoggiatura

Here are ten things I did today, doesn't my life sound interesting?


1. Got my chest measured by a Russian woman
2. Stole free coasters from Starbucks that say appogiatura
3. Bought some more white pants
4. Looked at British food
5. Photographed a dog
6. Camouflaged my undergarments
7. Bought supposedly British clothes
8. 4 stores and 7 hours ago, I got yet another red polo
9. Bought a guide to Purgatory by Dante
10. Realized that, while tasty, Diet Dr. Pepper doesn't taste more like regular.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

More interesting than mine, anyway

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap