The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

CrHappy Valentines Day

So, its true. If you don't have a partner, Valentine's day seems pretty bad; I don't care how romantic the Latin people are. So I was too lazy to do research, but I really want to know how Valentine's day started. Honestly, I don't Valentine's day, because it is only a day, but there were some bitter people at the school who didn't get any pink lemonade.

The world is my valentine!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I heard it had something to do with some saint that was going to be executed and the guard's...daughter maybe?...gave him a heart the night before he bit the dust

5:08 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

To Becky: thank you, captain obvious.

To Chris: I'll look into it

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap