The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A beautiful smile to hide the pain

I'm not really depressed or anything, I just thought that there wasn't enough teen angsty titles out there. 20,000,000 points to whomever can name the song from which the title is.
So, has anyone else fallen into a crazy procrastination pattern? I've started doing things like papers and projects in the morning, so I get up with plenty of time. However, if I don't use the time I end up listening to music at 5:00 am and blogging about it, and then I'll get up later next time.

In summary, I now know why Dr. Pepper makes life better.

3 Comments:

Blogger xavier said...

you are not allowed to use the points system with out express written premission from me! so since I'm the one who gives out points, I hereby contract the 20,000,000 point prize.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

It doesn't matter, the points still go to me. "Wind Beneath My Wings". Go me.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I almost barred brian from the competition, but I figured he'd be to only one to know. However, xav, child, dearest, I used the point system long before you, don't think that being on weight watchers automatically ensures you full legal rights to the point system.

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap