The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Monday, December 19, 2005

I may be burning alive, but at least I look good.



















So, I'd like ya'll's opinion on this design for the T-shirt. The tarot cards depict "The Judgment""The Devil""Justice"and"The Hanged Man". I don't know what the apparently lunar symbol in the centre is, but I think it will look good with signatures about it. I am still not sure what to do for the front.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I think it's pretty cool

11:12 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

i second julia's opinion

7:31 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

we could also go with a Godly theme, but I don't know how to put it together. I'm open to suggestions.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap