The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

November 24, 1 AM, Central Time

I should tell you I'm disaster
take me for what i am:
starving for attention
Thirsty
Weak on my feet.
please don't touch me

Speak
Hold that focus
Why am I the witness
Will I lose my dignity
the story never ends

Remember the love
group hugs
freezing because we have no heat.
I'd forgotten how to smile

How do you leave the past behind
wasted opportunities
An angel of the first degree
No one knew her worth

ignored all night long
The heart yearns!
Mucho masturbation
Today for you
Forget regret or life is yours to miss

Nine PM
You have to get out of the house
Before the sun sets
Let's run away
Over the Moon
The only way out is up
I'll be your shelter

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Are those in any order, or are they completely random? Great movie though. Awesome movie actually!

Some of those lines weren't actually in the movie. Grr cuts.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I just put them together to make a semi-cohesive poem.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap