The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The last one

for now

Today was last workout, should I be happy or sad? As (I want to say Chris) put it today, this is the last time this year I get to shower around a pole with a bunch of guys...unless there is some uncontrolled romp at state.

New topic:
I'm very torn, and I don't understand what is wrong with me. I'm not depressed or inflicting pain upon myself, but I'm deeply saddened by myself and others. Its another one of those "why" moments. Why is physics such a bafflingly logical class, why do I love and hate accounting? Why don't people realize how they act? Do I come off unfavorablly to others? Why does everything have to change? Why can't something just go right for once? You think that everything is fine until something happens or someone says something to make you day crash.

New topic:
I love Caroline from The Apprentice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I love comments like these.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap