The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Absence

At 3:00 this morning, I was awakened by my sister who came over to take me to the hospital.
At 1:00 this morning, my dad called 911 to take my mom to the emergency room--she couldn't breath.
At 3:30 this morning, she was moved into the Critical Care Unit (CCU) at Medical Center of McKinney.
She is on a respirator and is barely stable.
I don't know what is wrong.
She'll be in CCU for several days.
At 5:30 this morning, we left the hospital because she was under heavy sedation, and the pulminologist wouldn't be in until 7:30.
We are on standby, waiting to go back if/when we get a call.
Your prayers would be appreciated
I will not be attending school today.

5 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

like wow! thats terrible!

my prayers are with you and your mom!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

You've got mine.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Mine too.

11:27 PM  
Blogger xavier said...

and mine

not to diverge from the subject but my mom says we can take u HP =)

i love u lots and u can always come stay with me!

kisses

6:07 PM  
Blogger Lumbergh-in-training said...

hey, how is your mom now?
hope for the best

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap