The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

I wonder what happens..

I know its against all of my friends' religions to be posting of Harry Potter day, but I'm afraid to get in touch with anyone otherwise, because they might claw my eyes out becasues I interrupted their reading. I'm going to go scrounge around random grocery stores, because they always have HP in stock. Oh, yes, I'm like the only person that I know that didn't pre-order. I guess I can't even call myself a fan, I can't even pour my shrinking potion into a buret.

5 Comments:

Blogger xavier said...

i didn't pre-order either andrew. But not for lack of wanting to. i didnt know where i was going to be so o well but we stopped at some random b&n in memphis this morning and got one =)lol

7:26 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I got your call, sorry that I didn't throw you a party, I was at dinner with my family

9:13 PM  
Blogger xavier said...

y didn't you call me back?!?!
lol

9:16 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

cuz I just got the message as I sat down to type the comment

9:33 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

You may be the only people who didn't pre-order, but I'm willing to bet we're the only people who pre-ordered and didn't pick it up because we were 100 miles away from the location of said pre-order. Or something like that. We still don't have it yet, but I've seen somebody else's copy. Oooooooo.

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap