The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

I'm Glad You Asked, George!

Usually in a 7 day period, I can update as many as 34 times (even though many of those are never seen because they aren't on the very top of the page, but that's another story). However, since Thursday I have been very worried about various projects and after a few days into 6-wks test week, I finally have a chance to breath and come up with something to post about. In the traditional style of this blog, I am doing my vocabulary homework and contemplating what a lazy teacher Mrs. Martin is. And in another tradition of this blog, I plan to follow this post with a post of stolen funny stuff, song lyrics, a social quandary, and an odd fact--all before I go to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap