The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

I would speak more on the subject....

....but if your reading this, you could be a predator. Xav had an article from the Dallas Morning News (the pillar of everything right in North Texas--but that's another story) speaking about the problem of predators reading teen's blogs and extricating personal information therefrom. So, I will try to refrain from using specific names and I promise that I won't give out anyone's address or social security number :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger xavier said...

YAY!! NO PREDETORS!!! HAHAHAHA

2:30 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Did you see the other important article in the DMN?
Headline: "Highjump to Harvard"

10:20 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

and yet you post our pictures and location for all stalkers and molsters to see

9:42 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

At that time I didn't know about the predators!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

and I'm not sure what a molster is

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap