The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Monday, October 11, 2004

Today was so much fun

I went to the movies today with Jenny and Tiffany. We saw Raise Your Voice, arrrghh!! It was the most awful movie! It was so much fun making fun of it, but I can't believe I paid to see it. We all dressed up, too. Jenny wore a big mexican skirt, I wore a big sombrero, and Tiffany wore a big, colorful belt. We got all this candy from Wallgreens and brought it into the movie. After the movie we got lots of chicken from Chick-fil-A and the Cajun Big Easy. Then Pam took Jenny to dance class and Tiff and I went to half-price books. When we got back, I scared Tiffany and had to walk home with her. Yesterday I went to Texas Land and Cattle--its soooo good. I also went to Super Target--I looove Super Target, I swear they have everything. I hope people aren't too mad about my last post, i meant for it to be innocent. I love you Leah and Julia and Tiffany. Ohter than pockets of good times this year royally sucks. I can't wait for one act play. I can't wait for the fresh new hell we will experience tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap