The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

The first morning after

I could not bring myself to post yesterday, i was simply too tired. I had to get up at 3:30 to be ready to leave at 4:00 to go to the band hall. We did a lot better at Birdville than at Mesquite marching contest, but we still aren't great. We got second overall in class AA, beat only by Argyle-but they beat us by over 100 points. It looks like I wont have pictures from this contest, but I am getting some from Mesquite and we can pretend som e of them were taken a Birdville. The next portion of this post will be spent venting and will be in code starting now: OMMFFG, My Gumby's are all out and the window is locked behind me. I cannot take any more red pills and the worst of all is the yellow pill. I'm beginning to hate yellow pills.The yp is a bb that has dl and doesn't know what atf is. It makes me rain blue and hang with posterity. The first in the history line repeats itself. Maybe on of my friends will be able to figure out the code, as it is indicative of my personality...

2 Comments:

Blogger Fanny said...

Andrew, I'm sorry man, but on Saturday we kept asking you what was wrong I even tried to hound it out of you but you just wouldn't budge! So unless you say what's wrong now, all **** is gonna break loose! I'm sorry your "gumby's" didn't invite you but if you just would've told us what was wrong things would have been so much better.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I didn't mean for everyone to get there panties in a bunch over my post. I just wanted to vent without it coming back to bite me in the ass. I just typed a bunch of jibberish. I wasn't hinting at anything and I'm not mad at anybody for not inviting me anywhere. Saturday wasn't a big deal--we were all tired and I can stand to sit somewhere different for one stupid meal at IHOP. I wasn't trying to be a martyre and whine and complain, and I'm sorry if that came accross as offensive.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap