The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Good Crap and Bad Crap

I've been having these uncontrollable cravings for peanut butter as of late. I'm not sure why, but I'm going out of my way to find things made with peanut butter. And i absolutely love Skippy snack bars. Tomorrow will be a bad day at school. I put off work that was due Friday that I didnt do because I left early that day, and band is going to be more hellish than usual. Everyhting I do will be wrong because Mr. R needs someone to pick on and who better than the one he is not worried about offending and making quit. I don't understand some of the people in band. Thomas is infuriating, as are the Whites and the Robinetts and John. Can't they get a clue and just quit!! It might be different if they actually tried. I don't know what I can do with my section, they refuse to show up for sectionals. And top it off, I'm almost out of Burt's Beeswax Lip Balm.
I'm watching the premier of Desperate Houswives on ABC. I wish that Alias was on, but this show is kinda funny in a "this is nothing like real life" sorta way.
Let's see, I have an Element quiz in Chemistry, A TAKS quiz in Algebra, An AP World History Test, and I completely forgot about my English homework until this very moment,CRAP! I have to work, fast...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap