The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

People from Malakoff are weird!!

or How I Spent My Summer Vacation

I'm not a sophomore anymore, so I'll have to figure out how to strike through text so I can change my description.

How can I even begin to describe leadership camp! We had a surprisingly good time sans Becky. We weren't even loud this year, and we made friends, and we spoke up during our leadership sessions. I have to say that Chris K. from BF Terry better check this and all those hicks from Malakoff--if they can stay dressed and out of the AG barn long enough to shimmy on over the the only computer in town--better check, too.

The reason I was going ATSSB crazy is because I had to redo all of the region music because it wasn't up to date, so I sat in Mr. Rutherford's office printing current info (which took forever on the epson stylus printer of his that sounds like it has a hernia and is scotty-cising.)

We played Naughty Girl as a stands tune, and it did not sound sexy at all

I bought 2 scotty cd's, I'll have to bring them over to Brian's so we can do the routine together!

I should be having pictures soooooon. I need some pics from TSSEC.

The food was much better this year, and we had pasta for the banquet. Yung was our drum major again, he is rather awesome. Marty was still doing color gard, he is still rather gay. Jeremy still did trombones, and he still looks and talks like Jay Leno.

It was soo much fun (besides the fact that I am now crippled from walking and marching) and I would say that you should have been there, but I'm not supposed to because it widens the gap between the leaders and the peons.

Becky: have brian tell you how our push-touch this year so resembled my pull-and-touch two years ago.

Sadly, we never had to deal with the infamous THOR lightening guard system. And out dorms where still escrappe. When Mrs. Baldridge went the TAMU-C, Hubbell Hall was brand new.

Its good to be back.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nanashi Lunam Tenshi said...

You're so mean to the Malakoff people, but I ges that its just theyur acce-ent (three syllable word) that makes 'em seem kindu hik...

Just kidding you guys if you see this comment. Visit me at MY (capitalized for emphasis) pretty, pretty, please.

10:44 PM  
Blogger A Passionate Paradox said...

< strike > Whatever Text you want to strike through < /strike > should work, but blogger is picky sometimes.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

They had chocolate milk the entire time, but it was in little milk cartons. They also had ice cream. I don't remember any insubordinations. Yes, Penny did spend pretty much the entire time with her percussion friends.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Hey Melanie!! Blogger wont let me see your blog, so I hope you read this and know that I know you are out there.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Come up to the band hall and we can all scotty-cise.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap