The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Anticlimax

The end of school just passed by like every other day. I really am starting to think that I am unable to feel excitement anymore. Christmas, my birthday, and Michaelmas all passed this year as unnoticed and uneventful as ever. I guess holidays (in this case, the end of school is a holiday) have lost their novelty. While many vacation to sunny beaches, I will be vacationing this year to flouescent Celina Band Hall. I will see most of ya'll on Friday and Sunday, but anyway I say to everyone: Keep on Dancing, Writing, Blogging, Questioning, Journaling, Arranging, Laughing, Confusing, and Ranting. Rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin' on the river! PICK UP YOUR REGION MUSIC.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I cannot believe we missed Michaelmas again!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap