The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

The one you've been waiting for...

...the state post. An abridged documentary in document form. Note: IF ANYONE READS THIS WHO WENT, I WANT YOUR PICTURES, ESPECIALLY THE ONES OF US AT MEALTIMES!! EMAIL THEM OR GIVE THEM TO ME IF YOU SEE ME AGAIN.

Sunday
We left, we watched Aladdin y Cool Runnings, we ate, we saw a movie (I saw star wars III for the 2nd time, it was hillarious), we slept.

Monday
We awoke, we went to Texas State University's Music Building, we played and tested, we played cards, we sat, I bought a percussion bracelet and a cello shirt (on clearance!!) Adam's judged went home before he played, the sax judge was crazy and made me very uncomfortable--he told us that we pronounced Celina incorrectly (I think he had one too many hits with the snake). We ate @ Joe's, I had crab with Catherine and made a huge mess, I also tasted here the absolute worst tea that I have ever had--it tasted like they dipped it out of the Comal river (I think there were peices of kelp and feces floating in it) then Mitchell shoved a fistfull of cake into his mouth. We played poker, we slept.

Tuesday
We awoke, we checked out, we ate at IHOP (I shared a disgusting omlet with Catherine) We went to Schlitterbahn, I managed to evade a sunburn for the 1st time in my life while being outdoors in water. We left and ate at a Cracker Barell on the way home. We (mainly myself) were sooo loud and rockus, but the staff was uber nice---one of the nicest waiters I have ever encountered. I tipped him $5 for a $4.66 bill. We watched "That's Entertainment" and Mr. Rutherford got mad at me for making rude comments about the film and his taste in movies and music. We got home and searched for Chris's ipod, which we believe that someone accidentally picked up with their stuff. If that was you, call the band hall and bring it up. At about the time we rolled in, the great sorrow of being cold and alone in my high school world without the wonderful people I had surrounded myself with was lifted, and I had a great epiphanic appreciation for the life cycle.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

We ate at IHOP on Monday. McDonald's was on Tuesday before Schlitterbahn.
Leave it to me to post a comment correcting something in the post.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Very True, maybe you should rename your blog or user name "known errata"

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap