The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Last Call

This was the last week of school, and I'm more depressed than ever. I can't stand having to be away from all the people of the school for so long, and return from my 3-month gestation a Junior. I don't have any idea of what to do (as far as classes) to prepare for college because I don't even know what type of job I want to have. I don't even have the most general of ideas (excepting the fact that I don't want to be in physical construction or the military). Some of my greatest friends are graduating this year. Its even harder than last year because I know this year's seniors even better. No matter how much I want to stay in touch with people, I know it is nearly impossible (with some exceptions), so to everyone I wish great luck and I can only hope that our paths will cross again sometime in the future. Becky, I'm calling you all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap