The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

The Wizard and I

I spent a glorious New Year's Eve and part of New Year's Day with Parris at her house watching her sick children, making tea and Jello chocolate mousse, and cleaning her kitchen. We laughed like we were high, and at the dropping of the ball, we unceremoniously sat with no expression feeling like we were 40 years old. However lame it may sound, I think it was the best New Year's Eve I've ever had. (Of course, this is considering the fact that I usually sit at home with my parents on the eve watching them become more and more incapacitated.) Hope ya'll had your black-eyed peas. Hope everyone made it safely into 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap