The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Monday, January 03, 2005

The Last of the Longbottom Leaf

Sitting here, listening to the rain and watching The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King special extended edition set and wondering how after being freezing cold, Texas' weather can feel like summer again and now be in the middle of torrential rain and flood warnings. Anyway, they did good on the extended edition. So far they have added little bits here and there, and they showed the breaking of Saruman's staff! I know that sounds a little geeky to get excited over, but that is an important part. On the downside, they took the great sarcasm out of one of Gandalf's lines where he says to Pippin "Your in the service of the steward now. You'll do as your told." and replaced it with lots of coughing in between words. I hear they even added the part about how the shire is devastated when they return (I believe this to also be a vital part of the story), but I'll have to wait and see.

School starts tomorrow--Yay Bobcats--Yay orange--Yay white--Yay crappy teachers (except Mr. Carey and a selct few others). I can't wait to see everybody and I'm sorry that I couldn't do anything all break and they only contact I've had with other people is through my blog. I can't wait to see what fresh new hell Mr. Rutherford has prepared!

P.S.: I don't want to discourage anyone from calling me if they have a question or anything about band because I am an officer an all, but I had an amazing amount of people call me today asking when band started.

To Julia: click on my mood and it will take you to the site where you can get it. Leave a post on my guestmap.

To everybody else: leave a post on my guestmap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap