The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Friday, December 24, 2004

White Becomes Brown

Yes, its true. All the beautiful white snow the recent weather persuasions left behind has turned mostly into the disgusting color of shit brown due to melting and sanding and salting. So our white Christmas will only have white splotches. We finally finished our shopping today. We had to run to Best Buy and the manager was keeping it open past the closing time and was rushing people along. It was amazing the amount of people running in for a last minute gift. I was pretty tired because I stayed awake on the phone until 2:35 am after having talked for 248 minutes and 41 seconds to Parris. Then I went to to Town East Mall in Mesquite (Go marching festivals!) and I feared for my life. There were a lot of rather shady looking figures fighting over discounted items at Sears. 'Tis Christmas Eve and I wish all of ya'll an exceedingly merry Christmas I hope you all get what you want and let us hope that Cain isn't too drunk to remember that its Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap