The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Texas de Brazil

Today I stuffed my entrails full of masticated cow!!! I went with my dad (the king of procrastinating) to get Christmas gifts for my mother. I had to guide him through the mall so we could get out of there in a timely manner. After we went shopping, we went to lunch with one of his contractors. This contractor throws an anual Xmas party for all his workers at Texas de Brazil. This is an all you can eat grilled meat restaurant. They come by your table with barely cooked meat on a spit and slice it onto your. So everyone probably overdosed on beef before the day was through. I didn't have to eat dinner, I had so much meat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap