The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Its Tuesday and I'm locked up...

What a fun day. I went to Subway and that was about it. Oh, and my mom is mow taking care of her ex-husband. But don't tell her I told you. He is legally blind and can't take care of himself, so my mother and my sister (he is her father...so she's really my half sister) are helping to take care of him-its really kind of sad. We took him to Sam's to buy some vitamins in bulk, what fun. I forgot, I also got the form that I have to send in to Austin so my parents can get the stuff to give me a parent-taught drivers ed course. I'm glad we finally got it done, I've only been fifteen for EIGHT AND A HALF MONTHS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap