The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Fun with chemicals and Wal-Mart

Today I had my chemistry exam!!! "Yeah heat calculations," said the young man, his voice dripping with sarcasm. But Mr. Carey is cool, and the test wasn't too bad. Since the seniors didn't do a play this year, I got to leave early. Parris, my mom, and I went to: Subway, Wal-Mart, Kohls, Office Depot, Starbucks, and to my nephew's elementary school to see all the littluns sing Christmas carols...what fun. I've just finished bagging all my gifts for tomorrow. I was short on dinero, so I had to resort to baked goods for gifts. I hope people like them. I have to go study for world history. ITS THE LAST TEST!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Oops, I forgot. Ill have my mom make some and I'll...leave it on your doorstep...or in your trash can outside...or maybe Ill call you and bring it by when your home. When are you home? Like, never?

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap