The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Do you have some hideous skirt festival that you have to attend?

I give "The Devil Wears Prada" 317.5 out of 318 rhinestones for quality. I thought the end could've been a little more uplifting, but I loved it anyhow. The only thing that was bad was the fact that people avoided me and Keyes because somebody soaked me with gasoline earlier, and the smell was killing small animals as we passed by. At least the mall is an accepting place, and, after all, the sales people left us alone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

what kinda person would do something like that to a person like you andrew?

3:22 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

keyes...

and yall smelt terrible! but i finally saw devil wears prada too! i thought it was a great ending! very realistic!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

but I wanted them to become friends or something. At least she complimented her in the end with her recommendation

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap