The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Monday, January 10, 2005

BEESISSS

BCIS or Business Computer Information Systems. However you choose to say it, its freakin' hard. But I am proud to announce for the very first time ever, I am ahead. Yes, ahead. But if I keep typing this post, I will fall behind. Now I have to go because Mrs. D is walking around to check to see if we're on task, bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I had to listen to Wicked as soon as I got home. Les Miz will always hold a place in my heart and in my collection, but that is one kick-ass musical you've got there. Everything is sooo catchy! That's what I love about musicals. The only thing you can do to get a musical out of your head is to listen to another one. Most of the Les Miz songs that have been hounding me since August were pushed from my mind for a moment while I absorbed, or was absorbed into, this new musical. I must admit that this Broadway recording is much better than the Les Miz Broadway version, and I can't wait to see it. Did you by any chance get a DVD of it too?

10:06 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Unfortunately, no. I read somewhere that there was one, but I have been unable to locate it. BESIS is a good major. The only downside to singing show tunes all the time is the looks you get by the people around you while your singing show tunes all the time.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap