The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Of Lobster, Solos, Ensembles, and Half-Naked People

In that order. I recently found out not only how expensive Red Lobster really is, but also how it is not really worth the price. Our poor, stupid waitress didn't seem to have a real grip on reality and she never checked on us. If I wanted waitstaff that never checked on me, I'd go to France (or at least French Canada)(or at the very least the French Quarter of Louisiana). I don't know how long we stayed there, but it was a long time.
CSEC was kinda interesting because for the first time ever I got to know a judge. The WW3 judge was the coolest one at the contest, and she gave the sax trio a one as well as my solo. I've never been crazy enough to work all day before, either. It is rather nice not to have to fool with CSEC anymore.
Ok. here we go. Amityville horror is one of the best scary movies I've seen in a long time. It has something that many other scary movies don't have...a plot. It was just scary enough, and it was very well acted. The only thing that seemed a little odd was they obvious ploy to have as little clothing on Ryan Reynolds as possible......and the "hookeresque-reminds-you-of-several-classmates" babysitter. Go see it now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nanashi Lunam Tenshi said...

congrats on your solo and your ensemble. nice campaigning poster, everyone seemed to like it. hope you get librarian again. visit hotchicksdoingnothing.blogspot.com and watch the three blind mice

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap