The current mood of The Great White Nothing

31 uses for cork grease and counting. . .


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from goldfinger288.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Whoa!!

It ticks just like a timex (10 points to anyone who can name that song). So, I got a 2 on my solo at UIL, but that wasn't so bad. The good news is that the sax trio (Austin, CJ, and myself) is advancing to state. Thus proving that some good can come from the sax section. I'm also going on theory (gonna try for a one). State won't be the same without you, Lori!!


Now, for OAP buisiness. I have pics that I'll post individually and in albums (all my fotki space is filled up!) We had zone competition today. Krum and Ponder advanced, all of one school's people mysteriously get sick, we get to go because we are the alternate. Katie and Catherine won All Star Cast. Cain and Adam(Thomas) won Honorable Mention All Star Cast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post Crap